BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife wants to go camping ;D and I'm hoping to kill 2 birds with one stone,so to speak. I'm looking for a bit of info. Hoping to go camping on the weekend of Sept. 20. Does anyone know of a campsite near some river fishing? Looking for area 2. Fraser , Vedder, Chehalis? Has anyone stayed at Thurston meadows before and if so what's it like? Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Sam :peace:

· Registered
876 Posts
On the Vedder there are 3 campgrounds. The Thurston meadows campground is the campground highest upriver. There is also the campground at Tamahi bridge (take a right just after the bridge down the dirt road) and also the Vedder River campground down towards Lickman road. I would start trying to book one of these right now as you probably still wont get in. I know that the Vedder River campground sometimes has a waiting list of over a year.

All the campground are pretty basic but they don't look too bad, and not sure of the price. Good luck in finding one :peace:

Dan

· Registered
691 Posts
I like either thruston meadows of tamahi campground, they both have some nice spots. Also it shouldn't be too hard to get a spot, but you can reserve at both.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.