BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey if anyone wants me to show them the Howe Sound spots let me know...my boat is burned for a few weeks and I'd be happy to show anyone where I catch my fish...I'm currently staying at the summer property near Gibsons and can hop the ferry to Horseshoe Bay or whatever...send me a PM if your interested...

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
tsweet129 said:
Hey if anyone wants me to show them the Howe Sound spots let me know...my boat is burned for a few weeks and I'd be happy to show anyone where I catch my fish...I'm currently staying at the summer property near Gibsons and can hop the ferry to Horseshoe Bay or whatever...send me a PM if your interested...
Geez Sweet too bad, had I known this yesterday, I would have arranged to pick you up in Gibsons, we were there today and then at salmon rock. Nothing caught by anyone (10 boats or so)

I'm off to Kyuquot on Wednesday so I won't be bringing the boat back for about 6 weeks. Too bad. I would have loved to have someone show me a few of the upper HoweSound spots like defence etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.