BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

My little brother is on an epic road trip, fishing mostly rivers up around the 100 Mile/ Williams Lake area. He was wondering if there are any decent fishing shops in the puddle? I know when I am up there I got to Surplus Herbies but if there are any other good options I will pass them along to him.

The next leg of his adventure will be to head west over the big hill and into Bella Coola, are there any shops in Bella Coola that offer decent service and some good advice?

Also anybody have any recent fishing reports from the Bella Coola area (fly or gear reports would both be much appreciated?

On behalf of the little bro thanks in advance for any replies or PM's

Pat AV

· Registered
707 Posts
heading west to Bella Coola really has no true tackle shops. There is Hagensborg Mercantile in Hagensborg and in Bella Coola there is Cliff Kopas store. They both carry a selection of tackle needed in the Valley but are not true tackle shops. You can also purchase some tackle at Nimpo Lake general store at Nimpo lake of course. One word of caution is avoid purchasing gas at Tatla Lake if possible. It was $1.40 a liter earlier this summer. Fill up at the native gas bar at Redstone before Tatla Lake and then again at Nimpo or Aniham Lake before heading west.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.