BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some of these great reels. If you have some kicking around, I would love to grab them off you.

Thanks, Thekid604

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was just cleaning out the basement and came across a fishing reel which happened to belong to my late father. I remember him buying it about 50 yrs ago and saying that it was a good one. Lo and behold it is a Windex with a 3 3/4" spool. I know for a fact that my father virtually never used it, perhaps only 4 or 5 times. It is in first class condition and you will have a difficult time finding a mark on it. It works fine. I live in Kelowna and do some fly fishing and go out with a friend to the West Coast salmon fishing twice a year but use his gear and have no use for it.
I haven't figured out the value yet and am considering posting it for sale on this site but thought I would drop you a note first to see if you are interested and would like to make an offer.
Allan

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Windex

Hi there.

I would be interested in the reel.

I just bought an unused new Windex in it's new box for $100

So a used one in mint condition is worth $50-60

if you want to sell it to me send me an email at [email protected]

thanks!

Marshall

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I have a windex reel that is about 50 yrs old and a 1925 hardy bros split cane fishing rod in a very good condition. Kind regards Tinus (South Africa)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts